1. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using www.awakeenstudio.com site which is in software outsourcing business.
2. Ensure that by visiting and using awakeenstudio.com, you are agreeing and accepting all the “Terms and Conditions”. that are described in this Terms & Condition.
3. Awakeen Studio – A software outsourcing company, reserves the right to modify “Terms and Conditions” at any time without informing the user.
4.This web site www.awakeenstudio.com is owned and operated by Awakeen Studio only. All content present on this site is the property of Awakeen Studio including all the graphics, images, logos, software, trademarks, video, text, audio and animation used on this Site.
5. Awakeen Studio name and logo is the trademark of Awakeen Studio only. These trademark & logo may not be used in any manner. You may not copy, reproduce, republished, use, adapt, modify and alter these contents of this website without the permission of Awakeen Studio. You must not use any contact information and e-mail addresses which may be found on this web site to send any unsolicited commercial information.
6. The link of the third party web site address may be found on this web site, so we are not responsible for the contents of such sites or whole web site (third party) at all. The Third party web site is not under control of Awakeen Studio at all. You at your own risk may access such other sites via the links contained on this web site.
7. Awakeen Studio shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any information from this Site.
For more details please contact us.
8. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Awakeen Studio Pvt. Ltd. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
9. This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Awakeen Studio Pvt. Ltd. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
10. These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in in for the resolution of any disputes.